Venture Music, a marketing agency specializing in the music industry, is looking for a full-time marketing account manager. The person in this role will own the creation of marketing strategies for our clients, oversee their execution, as well as handle all artist communications.
An ability to think outside the box and come up with creative marketing strategies is key, as well as diligence, organization and excellent communication. Success in this role means artists and their teams are happy, and they’re seeing positive growth due to our work.
- Creating and maintaining custom marketing strategies and ad schedules for clients (often artists directly, or their teams)
- Monitoring ad creative, execution and performance throughout life of project
- Acting as client point of contact, leading regular check-in calls and emails and managing client expectations while ensuring client needs are being met.
- Serve as the client’s representative internally, ensuring that directives are clear with the team
- Have at least 2 years professional experience in an account lead or client relations role
- Are highly organized and excels at communication
- Are comfortable working in a fast-growing environment
- Are able to manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously
- Have an understanding of ad platforms and what makes them tick to inform ad strategy decisions
For more info and to apply: https://www.venturemusic.com/jobs/account-manager
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Marketing