SCP (formerly Second City Prints) is a rapidly growing entertainment merchandising management company seeking Account Manager to join its Music Division, specializing in servicing the needs of music artists and entertainers! Account managers will primarily work with mid-high level revenue producing clients, fostering those relationships, and helping them and their managers build a proﬁtable merchandising line for all applicable channels (e-commerce, retail, live events, etc.).
SCP offers clients creative, brand consulting, and merchandise production in addition to full-service eCommerce and event merch management. All production and fulﬁllment are managed in-house at its state-of-the-art 130,000 sq. ft. headquarters and operations facility in Batavia, IL (30 miles west of Chicago). SCP has grown an average 100-200% annually since 2015 and experienced a 430% growth in 2020 without touring and is projecting a new surge of revenue growth with the return of live events. The company’s explosive growth has made it the largest vertically integrated merch management company for the entertainment industry in North America. This position will join the ranks of account managers at SCP.
Primary job duties include but are not limited to:
● E-commerce Account Management – focusing on clients’ direct-to-consumer online stores hosted by SCP.
● Working with clients and their management to build appropriate and proﬁtable merchandising lines to sell on company hosted websites, 3 rd party partner channels, retail, and touring outlets.
● Developing and implementing strategy to increase ecommerce sales for clients.
● Working with internal creative team to develop merch brands and execute on speciﬁc design ideas for clients.
● Working with internal web design/development team to build out and launch new online stores.
● Managing the creation of new campaigns and products on client stores
● Overseeing inventory and sales history to determine production / procurement strategies and working with clients to approve of all orders.
● Communicating with clients to properly educate them on choice of garments, decoration types, pricing, turnaround and campaign management. ● Processing independently or working with assistants on all production and procurement orders and working with in-house production and third-party vendors to assure quality and on time delivery.
● Working with creative team and internal production art team to properly prepare production for details of all jobs.
● Advising SCP fulﬁllment and customer service teams on client projects to ensure on time shipping and satisﬁed end users.
● Reacting to client inquiries and demands and ﬁnding solutions to any problems.
● Minimum of one to three years full time experience in one of the following ﬁelds – apparel and merchandising, marketing and branding, e-commerce, digital marketing, social media, entertainment, project or event management
● Demonstrates a clear passion and knowledge and/or work experience in the music industry.
● Proﬁciency with computers and extremely quick typing skills
● Willingness to travel to Chicago and Los Angeles
● Must be internet savvy and familiar with social media and content platforms
● Strong internet research background
● Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
● Impeccable attention to detail and high levels of organization
● Strong stress management skills
● Proﬁciency with G-Suite and Microsoft Oﬃce applications
Send resume, cover letter, and references to Stevie Hopkins via email to email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales