Venture Music is a marketing collective created for the modern music industry. We specialize in custom-built marketing campaigns that help our clients reach and engage fans across the digital landscape. We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented self-starter with at least 2 years experience in digital advertising to join our Nashville-based media team.
This role will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and optimizing ads across our roster of artists and labels. Our ideal candidate can troubleshoot on the fly and be proactively focused on maintaining the integrity of our campaigns.
This role is best suited for an extremely detail-oriented self-starter who is confident in making decisions. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - and at a company that is constantly evolving. Experience working with Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Manager required.
- Implementing ad campaigns on various platforms
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns
- Assisting in onboarding new clients
- Tracking data for ads and audience insights
- Exploring and documenting new strategies
- 2 years experience implementing digital ad campaigns
- Paid media experience
- Expertise in Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Google Ads Manager
Salary and healthcare benefits provided. This position is Nashville-based.
For more info and to apply, visit https://www.venturemusic.com/jobs/advertising-coordinator
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Coordinator
Job Function : Digital Marketing