This role will assist the Digital and Advertising departments by managing ad campaigns across various platforms to promote Nettwerk’s roster of artists. The Advertising manager will own ad campaigns from beginning to end - planning, buying, optimizing and reporting. Candidates should be passionate about music and have relevant experience in digital media buying, ad operations, or similar fields. This position reports directly to the Director of Advertising.
Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 35 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behavior and to effectively leverage technology in order to place great music in the hands of fans. We’re looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 180 clients across a variety of genres, with an overarching philosophy to help inspiring artists grow their careers and realize their creative vision.
- Plan, build and optimize effective advertising campaigns for Nettwerk’s artists across digital and traditional platforms (Google Adwords, Meta, TikTok, Spotify + more).
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing managers on upcoming projects to determine best platforms, target audience and creative strategies to develop media plans; participate meaningfully in internal brainstorm sessions/strategy meetings
- Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors and media habits.
- Administrate and develop the use of Nettwerk’s audience data and CRM data to give campaigns a competitive advantage.
- Build creative/content and copy and make sure they are positioned for best results
- Monitor and optimize campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting issues, and creating insights about performance.
- Analyze data from campaign performance to identify benchmarks, trends and best practices for future and ongoing campaigns.
- Create thorough reports that present key insights and performance recommendations
- Research and record trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
- Identify ways to experiment and innovate creatively within different platforms used to advertise; test beta products and help provide feedback to improve advertising services and offerings
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners.
- Passionate music fan
- 2+ years with proven experience in digital advertising or paid media, music marketing, ad operations, or similar fields.
- Familiarity with different advertising platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, TikTok, Spotify Ad Studio and other relevant platforms
- Working knowledge of photoshop and experience in video editing is preferred
- Organizational and multitasking abilities to work with a high volume of campaigns with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem-solving drive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI, and learnings.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with the subject line: Advertising Manager Role. We thank all inquiries, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Middle Level, Manager
Job Function : Digital Marketing, Marketing