(Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Better Noise Music is a rapidly expanding, full-service, independent music company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, Berlin and Sydney.
We are seeking a New York based Senior Label Manager to join our marketing team. This person is responsible for the planning, direction, organization, execution and control of the marketing strategies for new artist releases and special projects.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual who is organized, has great communication skills, and is able to work with cross-functional teams and liaise between stakeholders within an agile environment. This person will have a background at a record label or in entertainment marketing.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for music, film and catalog projects. Marketing includes creating branding, strategy, timelines, and overseeing execution of radio, digital, publicity, retail, touring, tour marketing, licensing, and strategic marketing with artists on the roster.
- Work with digital marketing department to drive online strategies, and help build our artists’ communities.
- Liaise between artists, management, and distributors to coordinate label timelines and objectives in conjunction with artist’s management timelines (touring, album releases, book releases, press hits, etc.)
- Budget creation – responsible for the creation, budgeting, and implementation of content for each release
- Find marketing partners to participate in each release
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across A&R, Streaming, PR, Digital, Radio. Production, to support priority projects, artists, and brands.
- Help guide and execute artist branding, creative materials and original content specific to each campaign.
- Proactively communicate project mission/analysis with all departments inside the company, and to artist management
- Regularly interface with artists and management on all aspects of commercial release plan and marketing strategy to insure the success of the project.
- Understand and analyze the constant flow of streaming, consumption, radio and social data and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Create and implement cost-efficient promotions and impactful marketing campaigns.
5-10 years in a similar role
Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complex projects
Strong writing and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
ABOUT BETTER NOISE:
- BETTER NOISE MUSIC is the premiere independent music label under BETTER NOISE ENTERTAINMENT, a content creation and marketing company that produces music, books, films, documentaries, TV shows, theatrical productions and tours. Better Noise Music (formerly Eleven Seven Music), founded in 2006 by music industry veteran and independent pioneer Allen Kovac
- We are a multinational company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Berlin, Paris, London and Sydney.
- Better Noise focuses on artist development and has grown into a music industry independent powerhouse, with a roster including Five Finger Death Punch, Asking Alexandria, AWOLNATION, Bad Wolves, Nothing More and The Hu.
- We are deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organization and fostering a community where everyone’s voice, perspective and experience is respected and hear
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Company matching 401k program
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy.
- Professional development opportunities
- Gym and Wellness benefits.
DIVERSITY AT BETTER NOISE:
Better Noise is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Better Noise is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Director, VP
Job Function : Product Management, Marketing