About us: Tuff City Records is an independent record label in midtown Manhattan. Tuff City Records is a 40-year veteran company with an extensive master catalog of R&B, Rap, and Jazz spanning 60 years. Our music catalog is in the sweet spot of contemporary music with master and composition licensing deals for some of the most recognized series on Hulu, Showtime, Amazon Studios, and Netflix. We see tremendous growth opportunities for our music in streaming content productions. If you have a passion for the music industry and want to run and define processes for a growing finance department, this is your opportunity.
Rate: commensurate with experience
Schedule: 30 hours per week during business hours
Location: On site
How to apply: Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line. Please include the best time to reach you by phone in your message. You will be contacted by the hiring manager if selected to interview.
- Maintain QuickBooks online ledgers
- A/P, A/R
- 2 years of QuickBooks Online (QBO) bookkeeping experience
- 2 years A/P QBO bill payment and A/R QBO invoicing experience
- Bank and credit card reconciliation experience a must
- Knowledge of GAAP as it applies to music industry revenue recognition (royalty accounting experience a plus)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Finance & Accounting