Business Development Consultant
Qrates.com is a vinyl crowdfunding platform and end-to-end solution for labels and artists that need quick short run and on-demand vinyl. Qrates removes all financial and inventory risks and hassles, working with a network of quality vinyl pressing plants around the world for fastest delivery and best pricing.
At this time when sales and interest in vinyl has never been greater, Qrates is seeking a business development representative who can educate, engage and interact with its clients including artists, managers, labels, publishers, and b2b partners. Using Qrates means eliminating the many hassles associated with vinyl projects, saving money, and getting your vinyl within 10-12 weeks instead of 6 months or more, so the “sell” is an easy one.
The consultant must be able to simultaneously track, develop and deliver multiple projects, step-by-step, from initial interest to completion on the Qrates platform.
The ideal candidate should be well connected in a music market that is in need of Qrates’ vinyl services.
- Plan and execute new client acquisition strategies
- Represent Qrates to the music industry
- Evangelize to artists, labels, and other industry targets about the much needed and unique solutions that only Qrates provides
- Manage and track a large project new artist pipeline and deal flow
- Contribute to the development of new marketing materials, product and content programs
- Work with cross functional partners including Marketing and Manufacturing Operations in facilitating opportunities for artists and clients.
- Provide value-added recommendations and insight to enhance our product roadmap.
- Exceptional follow up ability, must be able to simultaneously manage and lead multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Able to patiently, persistently and clearly guide clients through a step-by-step online process that is ultimately much simpler and frictionless than expected.
- Must be able to effectively manage upwards, working with Qrates senior management to develop a reporting system that is easy to track and monitor consultant’s pipeline and deal flow in a SFA/CRM environment.
- Some knowledge of vinyl manufacturing processes a plus.
- Established track record and proven ability to follow up and close with clients
- Music industry experience with established relationships and a personal network that includes artists, labels, managers etc.
- Need to take over the existing pipeline of clients who need to be handheld and walked to the finish line while always reaching out to new prospects.
- Managing pipeline and deal flow in a SFA/CRM environment.
- Have existing relationships with artists, labels, and management companies.
- Consultant would be expected to devote approximately 50% of their time to Qrates.
For consideration send your resume and LinkedIn profile to: https://qrates.com/careers
Job Type : Part-time
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Customer Service, General Management, Development/Fundraising