CPA at Efficient
Efficient is hiring a full time CPA. Email email@example.com to apply.
- Compensation: $60,000 based on experience
- 15 vacation days, 5 personal/sick days a year
Duties (Tax Season):
- Work with bookkeepers to close books at years end, answering any final questions and double checking for inaccuracies
- Prepare the tax returns for our 50-70 clients. Types of returns will include Partnerships, Corporate, Self-Employed Individuals, and Individuals with stakes in Partnerships/Corporations.
- Sending 1099s for all clients with eligible contractors
Duties (Non-Tax Season):
- Remain available to all clients for questions involving tax paperwork or tax implicating business decisions
- Handle quarterly estimated tax payments for self-employed clients
- Maintain our database of tax paperwork to ensure we have up to date owner information, previous returns needed, and contractor W9s
- Assist in LLC formation for new businesses
- Assist clients in applying for needed tax numbers, such as sales or payroll
Remote work within the US
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""