This is a paid, hourly, 30-hour per week position with flexible scheduling based in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate is a highly organized creative thinker and communicator, passionate about Dangerbird's roster, and knowledgeable about media trends in the independent music space.
- Create graphics, banners, and video content at relevant specs for social media.
- Create posters, flyers, one sheets, and other marketing deliverables.
- Assist in the production workflow by proofing files, submitting paperwork, managing product inventory.
- Liaise with the digital and promotional teams to create content supporting DSP, radio, and retail initiatives.
- Archive, organize, and maintain label catalog assets.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of two years of experience at a record label or professional equivalent.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Premiere.
- Strong ability to understand and work within diverse aesthetics and tones seamlessly.
- Additional skills in photography, video editing, and print production are a plus.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree, High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Marketing