We're expanding the !K7 Music sync department in North America.
We're looking for a Creative Sync Licensing Coordinator / Senior Coordinator (Part-Time) based in the Los Angeles area.
Please submit resumes (or refer any strong candidates) to jobs@K7.com
Part-Time Creative Sync Licensing Coordinator or Senior Coordinator based in LA to commit to and start at 15-20 hours per week. We represent a growing and conscious global community of independent labels, artists, writers and composers at K7 Music GmbH (!K7, 7K!, Strut Records, DJ-Kicks, AUS, etc.), along with their label distribution, artist management, publishing and composer services.
The primary function of this part-time position will pursue and facilitate sync licensing and original composition opportunities in film, television, and video games for !K7's roster of labels, artists, publishing catalog, and management clients.
• Serve as the point of contact between !K7 and potential tv / film music licensors and supervisors, filmmakers and game producers based in LA and the West Coast.
• Maintain and expand quality relationships with the sync licensing community.
• Pursue opportunities for custom and original composition !K7 writers and composers.
• Present !K7's new releases and catalog to clients in an exciting and informative manner. Curate catalog highlights and genre-based playlist samplers.
• Research trends and upcoming productions, utilizing knowledge of catalogs to provide custom music options for incoming music searches and briefs.
• Pro-actively maintain knowledge of clients' music needs and anticipate demand for relevant and upcoming projects.
• Together with sync teams in New York, Berlin and London, help manage music library and metadata to facilitate easy navigation. Assist with marketing projects and annual sync reel.
• Deliver timely fulfillment of client needs in order to meet demanding production schedules.
• Candidates with a minimum of 3 years music licensing experience at a creative licensing agency, music label, or music publisher are encouraged to apply.
• General awareness of sync licensing, including terms, budgets, music publishing, public performance rights organizations, etc.
• Passion for independent music. Extensive knowledge of music is ideal.
• Self-motivated. Able to set goals and pursue objectives without a lot of daily oversight. Must work well independently- this role will begin as a Remote / Work From Home position.
• Detail-oriented. Capable of managing important data and deal points.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across several time zones, with quick turnaround times and multiple priorities at once.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Coordinator
Job Function : Sync Licensing