CRM Marketing Manager
Since 2008 BeatStars has been the pioneering and go-to online music marketplace to connect millions of recording artists and music producers worldwide. BeatStars is also the leading A&R discovery tool for all the major and independent labels. Most recently, BeatStars partnered with Sony Publishing to launch its publishing arm on the platform.
Now, with over 3 million monthly active users, we've paid over $200M to our creator community. We continue to support independent musicians with the tools, community, opportunities, and education they need to earn a living doing what they love.
What You’ll Be Doing
Having grown substantially in the last two years with no sign of slowing down, we are looking for an experienced CRM Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team here at BeatStars. The chosen candidate will be part of our global Marketing team and develop, implement, test, and monitor results for BeatStars campaigns to help build and maintain profitable relationships with our partners. This position requires a deep knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot or other similar CRM tools and managing email campaigns, from inception to completion and iteration.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented individual to manage the lifecycle experience for our current and potential partners and work collaboratively with General Marketing, Product Marketing, Analytics, Creative, and external partners.
- Take extreme ownership evaluating a CRM solution for BeatStars; Hubspot and Salesforce, or similar, implement from beginning to end, ensuring key stakeholders and communications are managed along the way
- This role will help establish the Customer Journey and drive the end-to-end execution
- Execute and champion personalized, automated and data driven communications, leading development and optimization of trigger/model-based emails and journeys
- Run A/B and multivariate testing; analyze campaign results, help develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Partner with creative to optimize and test email design and modules, with a focus on efficiency and performance maximization
- Manage and scale multiple work streams to ensure timely delivery of all campaigns
- Lead reporting and analysis: build new and refine existing campaigns, customer journeys, and customer KPI reports.
- Stay current on competitive email and CRM trends within our market and parallel markets and use that knowledge to guide our email/CRM roadmap
- Track and report on our CRM and lead nurture campaigns to ensure effectiveness of our campaigns.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the creator experience through cross-channel communications, by optimizing current ones and driving new initiatives
- Maintain and drive forward a prioritized roadmap & backlog
- Project manage the delivery of new communications and improvements to existing programs
- Ensure stakeholder alignment, technical & creative briefing, pre-launch UAT, launch & MVT testing
- Understand the performance trend of these communications, actively seek out improvements and deliver on recommendations
- Communicate the strategic vision, project progress and performance of the programs to senior stakeholders in a clear, structured and succinct manner
- Proactively investigate issues & seek answers to open questions related to Customer Engagement projects through to resolution
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of marketing experience developing and deploying CRM programs across multiple owned channels, either in-house or at an agency
- 1+ years direct experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Hubspot
- Meticulous documentation and mapping skills to help manage the complex automations you build in easily digestible ways
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation and methods to maintain list health and ensure high deliverability
- Working knowledge/understanding of email template design trends and best practices
- Demonstrated experience or interest in the music industry and basic understanding of end-to-end product cycles and needs of businesses in the ecosystem
- A passion for data-driven marketing and a customer-centric approach
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team – online, in-person, locally and globally
This role might be for you if:
- You are a team player. You understand that flying solo is a limiting and isolating choice and know that making your team look good works far better than creating a one-man show.
- You are an expert communication router - being at the center of the information triangle among the market, team, and company, you know how to find the best method and style to communicate thoughts, ideas, and feedback.
- You have strong organizational and management skills; plus an ability to prioritize.
- You relate well to people and easily establish good relationships.
- You respond quickly and appropriately to the needs of others.
- You have a knack for explaining complicated things simply.
- You’re level-headed and cool under pressure. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You enjoy managing the big picture, as well as the small details.
- You will blow us away with your work ethic, your passion, your integrity, your attitude, and your energy!
We're a small and growing team working together closely and operating with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 50% for dependents
- 14 PTO days and 5 sick days
- Accommodating in a remote-first work environment
- 12 weeks of parental leave paid at 100%
- Flexible work hours
- $70-month tech reimbursement
- Virtual social events and a sense of community (even online)
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale in a global environment
Send you resume to email@example.com or apply here: Jobs — BeatStars World
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Marketing