DIGITAL ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR - NYC
Domino Recording Co. is seeking an organized and motivated individual for a Digital Accounts Coordinator role based in the Brooklyn, NY office.
The Digital Accounts Coordinator will report into the Digital Accounts Manager acting as a pivotal role internally, centralizing internal reporting, administration and serving as a voice of outward communication around Domino’s ongoing priorities.
● Generate analytics and reporting including global and territory-specific sales and streaming reports, analysis of new releases and catalog trends.
● Oversee weekly account pitch process globally, centralizing outward communication from Domino to all digital accounts and international partners.
● Tracking, analyzing and communicating campaign visibility across digital storefronts and playlists.
● Strategize with the DSP team to optimize all campaigns across the digital retail space. Assist with day-to-day updates of artist and playlist properties across all DSPs.
● Deliver weekly label updates to all digital account contacts.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
● College degree preferred.
● Preferred 1-2 years music industry experience.
● A working knowledge and passion for digital technology, including music and video streaming platforms, content management platforms and emerging technology trends.
● Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
● An analytical and data-driven mindset.
● Professional written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills.
● Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
● Experience with industry reporting tools preferred, including Nielsen Soundscan, iTunes Connect, Spotify For Artists, YouTube Analytics, and Chartmetric.
● Most importantly, a passion for music and understanding of the Domino catalogue.
Please send a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the primary creative force of the company. Initially focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Sebadoh), the label has expanded over the past decade to include offices in New York, Berlin, Paris and Sydney and has had considerable worldwide success, both commercial and artistic, with acts as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Wet Leg, Animal Collective, Superorganism, Julia Holter, Alex G, Blood Orange, and Jon Hopkins to name a few.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Coordinator
Job Function : Sales