Missing Piece Group is a full-service music company: a marketing and publicity agency, management company and record label.
We are looking for a Digital / Marketing Manager to join Missing Piece. The team develops and implements online marketing and social media strategies, initiatives and campaigns for a range of musicians, labels, publishers and more. This successful candidate for this position will have experience in creating and managing project marketing plans for album, tour and/or media rollout campaigns.
- Campaign setup and management
- Develop, implement and manage ongoing overall marketing campaigns for agency and record label projects
- Coordinate / manage campaign development across internal & external team members on all phases.
- Lead digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Roll out, manage and optimize digital ad campaigns on agency projects.
- Research and outreach to appropriate online influencers and playlisters per project.
- Manage ongoing rollout of social messaging and assets with each client.
- Analysis, optimization and best practices consulting for client online channels.
- Client CRM management, social metrics and reporting.
- Map out and implement overall creative timeline and content calendar per project.
- Lead project DSP / streaming outreach
- Ongoing promotional outreach to editorial & programming teams with digital streaming and video partners.
- Coordinate with artist team on tactics to build and engage digital audiences across channels, driving overall growth and engagement for ongoing content elements.
- MPG social and digital communication
- Ongoing Spotitify playlisting and outreach - manage and grow internal playlist channels.
- Work with team to ensure ongoing flow of creative and compelling social content on MPG channels to support projects and grow overall audience.
- MPG Website & social front-end posting, tracking & analysis
- Overall tracking and reporting
- Social / digital growth for client campaigns
- Promotion / streaming outreach and results
- Press and media as needed
- Experience (~1-2 years) within music media, management, record label marketing, or related
- Experience working with DSP / streaming services teams, 3rd party playlisters & influencers, brand marketers etc.
- Familiarity & experience with digital marketing & tracking tools:
- Facebook, Instagram, Youtube advertising
- Shortlink, pre-save, remarketing tools e.g. ToneDen, Feature.fm
- Youtube & Google metrics, Spotify, BuzzAngle, Chartmetric commercial & streaming reporting
- Artist dashboard suites e.g. Spotify for Artists, Pandora AMP
- Innate understanding of social and digital channels
- Compelling and creative online voice
Optional skills: content development & production
- Graphic design
- Audio / video – podcast, basic video editing, etc
Full-time position based in Missing Piece HQ offices in Newark, NJ or Nashville, TN; potential remote / virtual or hybrid setup possible. To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Marketing Manager Application.”
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Digital Marketing