Second City Prints (SCP), the largest independent merchandising company for the entertainment industry seeks a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team! SCP offers our clients creative, brand consulting, and merchandise production in addition to full-service eCommerce management. The Digital Marketing Manager will develop and implement eCommerce marketing campaigns for SCP and SCP’s clients utilizing Shopify, Klaviyo, Facebook, and Google marketing tools.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns for SCP and SCP clients
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Build best practices for client campaigns and identify when to utilize organic tools and paid campaigns to drive revenue
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal account management team to custom messaging and optimize user eCommerce experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to build brands, eCommerce/retail marketing, and social media strategies
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Ability to strategize, execute and adapt marketing campaigns based on results and/or client feedback
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the retail/eCommerce industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing eCommerce display and re-marketing campaigns, email, social media, and SEO marketing campaigns
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, and Facebook integrations
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, VWO, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Ability to generate client-facing pitches, campaign reports, and metric summaries
- Knowledge of database management tool and best practices
Send resume, cover letter, and references to Stevie Hopkins via email to email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Middle Level
Job Function : Digital Marketing, Marketing