Director of Brand Strategy/Development & Label Manager
This is a key dual leadership role at ODESZA's Foreign Family Collective. Responsibilities include brand development strategy and its implementation, as well as managing the label driving a wide range of label releases, artist and brand partnerships, label services, live events, and operations.
· Develop robust creative label brand strategies and partnerships globally from ideation to implementation which reflect the culture and community of Foreign Family Collective.
· Oversee the bigger picture, managing entire staff ensuring all teams and areas of label are working together.
· Lead efforts across all label departments & client partners, including agents & managers, to effectively plan & execute label efforts with the ultimate goal to grow brand presence.
· Be a champion of continuous growth and an inspiring lead for various departments to proudly deliver clear, innovative & organized label services.
· Generate and implement exciting, effective marketing campaigns for FFC label and brand presence worldwide.
· Manage and assist in FFC branded live shows, festivals, curated festival stages, pop up shops including location/venue knowledge and scouting, ticketing, etc.
· Oversee collation and analysis of digital sales data to monitor effectiveness of digital marketing and sales strategy, identify key drivers of sales, create sales and audience reports for label and artist teams.
· Work with business manager and senior product manager on annual and quarterly budgets for all aspects of the business.
· Oversee campaign budgets with senior product manager approving all expenses.
· Minimum 12+ years of industry experience ideally as a Brand Developer, Label Manager, Marketing Director or Project Manager at an established record company or equivalent label services provider.
· Knowledge and awareness of Foreign Family Collective including artists on the rosters.
· Executive level relationship-building and relationship-management skills with key contacts throughout the music industry.
· An excellent understanding of marketing campaigns & emerging trends in the music industry including the live touring side of the business.
· Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make impactful decisions.
· Strong technical understanding of organizational tools (GSuite) and DSP specific analytics tools.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
· Hard-working and enthusiastic.
· Demonstrated ability to create business plan and strategic action plans.
· Demonstrated excellence as a communicator.
Please email resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Director
Job Function : ""