Domino US Marketing Manager
Domino Recording Co. is seeking a friendly, outgoing and self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills to join our US marketing team. This position reports to the Marketing Director and is based in our Brooklyn, NY office. The position works within the US marketing team and will work very closely with the Project Managers, the Director of Global Digital Marketing, and the Marketing Coordinator to help inform and support the creative and strategic aspects of a music campaign.
The Marketing Manager's duties include:
● Work in collaboration with the marketing department to brainstorm and contribute creative marketing ideas to album campaigns.
● Work closely with Project Managers on the following but not limited to:
o Participate and contribute in early creative and strategic marketing conversations, both internal and external, with the artist, management, and other partners.
o Researching creative freelancers to work on visual and audio assets in support of album campaigns
o Album campaign & release schedule timelines
● Create and maintain album campaign timelines
● Maintain long term new music schedule
o Maintain campaign budgets
● Participate as the marketing department representative on weekly calls with the Domino physical sales/retail department & Domino’s US physical retail distributor.
● Coordinate with PMs on supplying release information, marketing materials, project updates to third party radio hires.
o Assist with any light project management duties as needed
● Manage and explore further opportunities with consumer print, outdoor and non-digital (TV, radio, etc) media buys.
o Commission visual assets and other materials with third party designers
o Construct in-depth reports to help gauge and compare marketing for comparable releases in the marketplace.
● Minimum of two years experience in related marketing duties
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Attention to detail
● Proficiency in MS Office
● Experience with Adobe – InDesign, Photoshop - preferred
● Ability to multitask
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the primary creative force of the company. Initially focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Sebadoh), the label has expanded over the past decade to include offices in New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, Paris and Sydney and has had considerable worldwide success, both commercial and artistic, with acts as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Dirty Projectors, Real Estate, Cat Power, Julia Holter, The Kills, Blood Orange, and Jon Hopkins to name a few.
Domino is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Marketing