Events Coordinator (Project-Based, Part-Time)
Marauder is looking to hire a New York-based Events Coordinator to assist with our rigorous and exciting upcoming Spring and Summer calendar. Strong candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in live event production and must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Qualified applicants must be able to work onsite from June 13th - 16th and from July 11th - 17th, 2022, with remote work beginning February 1, 2022. Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Support Event Specialist in coordinating, planning, managing, and producing large-scale music industry events
- Conduct research for event elements including potential virtual venues, hospitality, branding initiatives, permitting requirements, etc.
- Assist in drafting production labor schedules, run of shows, and other deliverables documents and more
- Track all project deliverables
- Work onsite through load-in, event, and load-out, overseeing various components of events and/or vendors
- Oversee staffing plan on projects assigned, for onsite (or virtual) staff
- 1+ year of experience in the event and entertainment industry
- Extensive knowledge of the event production process
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely and responsible manner
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative, follow through, and attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver with an ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Eagerness and ability to work long hours onsite, managing small teams and event components with composure and professionalism
- Familiarity with virtual events on various platforms is a plus
- Aged 18 or over
- Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Payment & Workload
- $2,000/month through July 2022
- The workload is expected to be up 100 hours/month with additional work immediately before and during events (note that June 13th - 16th and from July 11th - 17th will require full-day availability)
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Part-time, Contract
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : General Management