Marauder is interviewing interns for this coming summer semester. Interns must be able to commit to a minimum of two full days in Marauder’s Manhattan office. This is a paid internship that will run from the end of May through August. Even so, applicants must also be able to receive school credit.
Marauder's clients include independent artists, conferences, and organizations from around the world. Candidates with an interest in the music industry, the international community, and events production will be highly favored.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Copywriting and asset creation for social media
- Drafting events related marketing emails
- Research and outreach on event-related needs
- General office assistance
- Maintaining and updating internal project overviews
- Creating and updating client reports
- On-site events work
The Ideal Candidate…
- Has a strong interest in the music industry
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is organized and proactive
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be legally able to work in the US
- Must be able to receive college credit
Time Commitment & Compensation:
- A minimum of two full days
Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter detailing what one would hope to achieve out of the internship.
Job Type : Internship
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""