Our client is the CEO of a well-funded music publishing company and related ventures, and is also a renowned award-winning songwriter and producer based in Los Angeles.
The executive assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the executive. The person in this role will help the executive manage his calendars and day-to-day tasks related to his businesses and personal life. This person will work closely with the executives music manager, and other key colleagues at his various ventures. The executive assistant role will be a unique opporutnity work for a collaborative mentoring leader in the music business.
The executive assistant reports directly to the executive and is based in Los Angeles, California.
• Manages and updates the executive’s complex day-to-day calendar.
• Organizes meetings, including sending reminders.
• Provides administrative support including screening calls, sending emails, preparing paperwork, and taking on ad hoc projects.
• Works closely with the executive to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Coordinates travel arrangements, agendas, and itineraries.
• Completes errands efficiently (e.g., sending packages etc.)
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Maintains professionalism and strict confidentiality and exercises discretion when interfacing with the business.
• Experience working in the music business in an administrative support role.
• Strong understanding of various facets of the music ecosystem. Degree in music business preferred.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize, with excellent time management skills.
• Systemic planning mindset, strong project management and follow through.
• Agile and flexible person who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Curious, lifelong learner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to treat confidential information with discretion.
• 1+ years of administrative assistant experience preferred.
• Ability to work well with creatives and creative business people.
• Highest degree of ethics and work ethic.
A Competitive salary will be offered, commensurate with the role and the final hire’s experience.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
To apply or recommend a qualified candidate, please send a resume to Careers@EnterGain.com and include “Executive Assistant to CEO in LA” in the subject line.
The job description above is intended to set forth the general nature of the work that will be expected of the person who takes on this role. The job description is not, however, meant to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities required for this role. From time to time, all personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed.
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Development/Fundraising, General Management