The executive assistant will support the work of the President, GM, and EVP of A&R/Biz Development. This role works across many areas of the business and is a terrific position for someone looking to start, or take the next step building, a career in music.
- Support of day to day activities of executive team including coordinating meetings, handling follow-up communication, expense reports, travel, basic research, etc.
- Provide professional and personal support for the company President including local transportation to the office, meetings, events & shows.
- Handle office functions including greeting guests, answering phones, and ordering supplies.
- Coordination of company meetings/offsite events.
- Attend and provide support at shows and festivals.
- Coordination, support and preparation for weekly A&R meeting including weekly reports.
- Work with A&R department on monitoring artist writing and recording dates, coordinating information and scheduling, supporting A&R admin on agreements.
- Organize new artist submissions and work with A&R on objective feedback.
- Passionate about building a career in music and the overall culture, genres, and community important to Hopeless Records.
- 1 year music business or admin experience preferred.
- Detail oriented and a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible, trustworthy, friendly and able to uphold the Hopeless company principles at all times.
- Highest level of integrity, resourcefulness, resilience and work ethic.
- Proficient in all basic office computer skills (e.g. email, Google suite, Excel, etc.)
- Valid California driver’s license.
Please apply via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3241922430
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Administrative