Global Field Marketing Manager
Since 2008 BeatStars has been the pioneering and go-to online music marketplace to connect millions of recording artists and music producers worldwide. BeatStars is also the leading A&R discovery tool for all the major and independent labels. Most recently, BeatStars partnered with Sony Publishing to launch its publishing arm on the platform.
Now, with over 3 million monthly active users, we've paid over $200M to our creator community. We continue to support independent musicians with the tools, community, opportunities, and education they need to earn a living doing what they love.
What You’ll Be Doing
Having grown substantially in the last two years with no sign of slowing down, we are looking for an experienced Global Field Marketing Manager. This role responsibilities include ensuring BeatStars’ products are positioned, differentiated, and we have a winning go-to-market strategy for the global market. Reporting to the head of sales & marketing, the Global Field Marketing Manager will develop revenue-driving strategies, programs, and campaigns that sit at the intersection of sales and marketing. The ideal candidate is a B2C marketer with a passion for technology and the creator/marketplace space.
- As a Global Field Marketing Manager, you will collaborate, build, and execute integrated marketing plans that drive pipeline and revenue goals for the organization
- You will play a foundational role in the development and execution of BeatStars’ global field marketing strategy, which includes owned and sponsored events, both virtual and in-person
- You will play a foundational role in the day-to-day management of our events, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we are efficient in how we execute, and most importantly that events are generating value
- You will closely partner with our global marketing team and sales to build and execute these plans, and to report progress and results
- You will ensure strong integration and communication between teams, consistent messaging, unified branding and effective leverage of corporate tools, campaigns and deliverables
- You will also work to drive requirements and priorities into corporate marketing for campaigns, content messaging and audience targeting
- You will act as the primary point of contact at BeatStars for all internal stakeholders and outside partners / vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of all events
- This role reports directly to the head of sales & marketing and has a tremendous opportunity to make a significant direct impact on the success of BeatStars’ aggressive growth objectives
- Develop execution plans for integrated campaigns, and work with the global marketing team to ensure alignment for execution (products, personas, industries, target regions)
- Interlock with leaders to ensure agreement on regional and global priorities, adjusting as required with changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Own field campaign success metrics (leads and pipeline) and report out to marketing and sales leaders
- Project management for field campaign execution
- Project management and on-site execution for regional and global events
- This includes (but is not limited to) virtual online events like webinars and classes, sponsored trade shows and industry events, and BeatStars owned VIP events
- You will provide on-site event support and execution
- You will define vendor and staff roles, responsibilities, and production schedules in coordination with vendors and the venues
- You will research, evaluate, negotiate, manage and collaborate with external partners and vendors for services such as venues, hotel rooms, catering, registration, exhibits, production, health, security, environmental design, transportation, attendee materials, and more
- You will manage multiple, complex timelines and project plans in a collaborative, cross-functional and extremely fast paced environment
- Multi-stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Drive for continuous improvement of events by proposing new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with Sales and Business Development
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years previous marketing experience including field marketing, with specific experience in demand generation/events/campaign management leadership at B2C technology/marketplace organizations
- A successful candidate will have a proven history of executing marketing strategies to drive revenue in the field; leveraging compelling content and integrated programs; strong knowledge of marketing campaign best practices; knowledge of all digital channels and how to use to influence the buyer's journey; and a strong understanding of key business buying personas and how to reach with relevant messaging
- A natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to continually innovate and track many moving parts is a must
- A breadth and depth of experience in strategically developing a campaign plan and executing integrated, ROI-driven marketing and pipeline generation programs
- A deep understanding of the customer lifecycle to build out campaigns that follow the customer journey
- Strong project management experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization
- Ability to hit the ground running and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Ability to travel as needed
This role might be for you if:
- You are a team player. You understand that flying solo is a limiting and isolating choice and know that making your team look good works far better than creating a one-man show.
- You are an expert communication router - being at the center of the information triangle among the market, team, and company, you know how to find the best method and style to communicate thoughts, ideas, and feedback.
- You lead by influence, core values, and example, through motivating, guiding, and keeping your cross functional team focused on the vision and goals.
- You relate well to people and easily establish good relationships.
- You respond quickly and appropriately to the needs of others.
- You have a knack for explaining complicated things simply.
- You’re level-headed and cool under pressure. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You can tolerate ambiguity.
- You enjoy managing the big picture, as well as the small details.
- You are an out-the-box thinker when it comes to finding solutions for problems.
- You will blow us away with your work ethic, your passion, your integrity, your attitude, and your energy!
We're a small and growing team working together closely and operating with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 50% for dependents
- 14 PTO days and 5 sick days
- Accommodating in a remote-first work environment
- 12 weeks of parental leave paid at 100%
- Flexible work hours
- $70-month tech reimbursement
- Virtual social events and a sense of community (even online)
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale in a global environment
Send you resume to email@example.com or apply here: Jobs — BeatStars World
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Marketing