Exceleration Music is a new global music venture focused on investing in and providing personalized solutions to independent labels and artists. We strive to be a record company for the future, based on flexibility, deep values and a passion for independent culture. We are building a team to join us on that journey. You will be joining a fast growing, values-focused organization, led by a team of renowned industry experts working with a broad range of music genres.
Driven by our core mission to respect, preserve and enhance the legacies and cultural identity of our growing list of artist and label partners, we care deeply about our company culture. We are committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and promotes collaboration and contribution. Learn more at ExcelerationMusic.com.
Exceleration Music’s Label Manager is the key team member leading the day-to-day interaction between the Exceleration team and our growing set of label partners and artists. The position is responsible for facilitating and overseeing the communication and delivery of information and materials needed for the company’s growing team to operate at maximum efficiency. A successful candidate will be highly organized, process driven, and an excellent communicator with a proven ability to lead, adapt and evolve within a growing company.
This is a full-time role and reports to the Head of Global Marketing and Commercial Partnerships.
United States, remote. Colleagues are working virtually and currently are based in Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, London and other locations.
● Oversee the onboarding and manage day-to-day interaction between the company and its label partners.
● Work in tandem with all departments within the company to ensure they can access the information and materials they need to optimize the performance of partner labels and artists.
● Establish best practices for partner labels and artists and devise systems intended to maximize the effectiveness of the relationships and overall marketing and distribution efforts.
● Provide project management support including progress tracking, market updates, data analysis, revenue reporting and tracking.
● Lead cross-functional meetings internally and with labels, setting appropriate agendas, ensuring effective meeting flow, and following up to achieve set performance goals.
● Point person for maintaining the analytics and project management tools necessary for Exceleration teams to organize workflow and measure project success.
● Manage and communicate effectively across teams to coordinate timelines around new releases and marketing campaigns, and where necessary source and manage external teams to support that process.
● Work with label partner teams to manage the activities of release assets, timing, touring, remixes, video, streaming, brand partners, and more.
● Adapt and innovate, plan and manage additional resources needed to keep pace with the company’s growing set of label and artist partners.
● 5+ years’ experience in the Music business with proven leadership skills.
● A deep knowledge and passion for music, with demonstrable values and a commitment to integrity that support the ethos of the company.
● Experience in label management and/or marketing within a music company, across multiple projects and partners, preferably with managerial level oversight of label management teams.
● A demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and evolve in a growing company.
● Excellent oral and written communication and relationship building skills, with the confidence to lead and facilitate multiple teams towards specific goals and outcomes.
● Highly organized and process driven, with proficiency in Airtable or similar project management software.
● A working knowledge of best practices in the music market, in particular the practices of digital music services and social media companies.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered to the successful hire. A base salary commensurate with relevant skills, experience, relationships and education is anticipated at an annual rate in the range of $110,000 and $120,000.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
The company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. Further, the company strives to create a diverse, welcoming, equitable and inclusive environment for all applicants, employees, member companies and partners.
To apply or recommend a qualified candidate, please send a resume to Careers@EnterGain.com with “Exceleration Label Manager” in the subject line.
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Middle Level