Marauder is interviewing interns for this coming summer semester. Interns must be able to commit to a minimum of two full days in Marauder’s Manhattan office. This is a paid internship that will run from the end of May through August. Even so, applicants must also be able to receive school credit.
Marauder's clients include independent artists, conferences, and organizations from around the world. Candidates with an interest in both new music and the international community will be highly favored.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Marketing, media, and PR research
- Media and PR outreach
- Drafting press releases and marketing emails
- Copywriting and asset creation for social media
- Assist core team in creating strategies for current and future clients
- Maintaining and updating internal database
- Creating and updating client reports
The Ideal Candidate…
- Has a strong interest in independent music, the music business, and media
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is organized and proactive
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be legally able to work in the US
- Must be able to receive college credit
Time Commitment & Compensation:
- A minimum of two full days
Interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com. Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter detailing what one would hope to achieve out of the internship.
Job Type : Internship
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""