• Have a top line view of all current and upcoming projects and manage milestones, deadlines and resources in support of the Label Group.
• Provide ongoing support to the Label team by assisting with online advertising campaigns, social media strategy, CRM management, asset management, Radio and publicity, website updates, and other ongoing initiatives. This includes day-to-day communication, overall strategy and reporting.
• Work closely with artists and team members to help deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Manage, schedule and assign resources to projects effectively.
•. Manage internal information & monitor key data metrics
• Assist in surfacing label & artist priorities
• Inter-departmental coordination
• Assist in catalog exploitation
• Assist in scheduling meetings and providing agendas along with other support as required
• Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities.
• Assist in implementing content strategies, from creating original content, curating content from other sources, scheduling social media posts and plans as needed for artist and label accounts with best practices in mind.
• Drive social media and streaming engagement with best practices, new digital tools, and platform optimizations.
• Design and create audio, video, and graphic content in line with client brand guidelines and briefs.
• Closely monitoring and fostering community engagement via social media channels.
• Monitor, inform and advise Label Team of emerging social media trends
• Develop online advertising strategies for the client and make best use of current technologies and tools.
• Creating and Optimising Performance media across various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, AdWords, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
• Report on content and engagement across different channels, with the ability to pull out patterns and refocus strategy.
• Monitor key deliverables/milestones in a project and ensure they are delivered on time.
• Writing analytics reports, with the ability to pull insights from data and use the data to optimise campaigns.
You will have:
• Minimum 1 year working in social media, advertising and content management.
• Digital marketing / Facebook marketing / Social media experience.
• Experience with content creation tools including Premiere Rush, Photoshop, and Canva
• Copywriting skills to help clients create effective social media and advertising copy.
• Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across multiple projects.
• Good at working to a brief, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to understand project requirements and necessary resources.
• A good understanding of digital marketing techniques, trends and social media movements.
• Ability to work well under pressure, strong problem solving abilities, manage workflows and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A love for music, with good knowledge of new releases.
Nice to have:
• A love for music, comedy and entertainment, with a good knowledge of local and international acts in these fields.
• Analytical skills.
• Experience with Project management/Task management/Time tracking systems.
• Experience with web applications and software such as: Wordpress, Google Tag Manager, MailChimp, Facebook Business & Ad Manager, TikTok Ad Manager, Sendible, Creator Studio, and YouTube Studio.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising, Customer Service