Numero Group Digital Project Coordinator
Title: Digital Project Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Position Summary: Numero Group seeks a Digital Project Coordinator Role based at their headquarters office in Chicago. This role will work with the Managing Director and A&R team to strategically manage the digital infrastructure, release schedule and go-to-market strategy to drive growth and spread awareness of Numero Group within the digital ether. This position is the first line in bringing a discovery from signed contract to distributed release.
Ideal Candidates will Possess:
- Strong curiosity and passion for obscure, unknown and undiscovered music across all genres
- Existing familiarity with Numero Group artists and releases
- Ability to digest, understand and organize information across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with digital marketing, social media and generally favorable attitude towards technology at-large including spreadsheets, email, calendars, etc
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great Interpersonal, written communication and teamwork skills
At a High Level this Includes:
Digesting and scheduling newly acquired and legacy catalogs into individual releases, projects and campaigns.
---- Understanding single and album promotional cycle.
---- Strategically scheduling similar and disparate releases in good balance throughout time.
---- Identifying priority tracks / artists / campaigns and working with Social/Marketing team to develop release plans.
---- Working with the Creative Director and liaising between writers, graphic designers and audio team to ensure assets are delivered on time.
Managing the playlist ecosystem across profiles and DSPs
---- Creating & Updating Playlists.
---- Creating & Updating Artist Profiles.
---- Coordinating with Team on when and how to promote which playlists.
---- Pitching ideas and concepts for Playlists.
---- Pitching upcoming and trending releases to our distribution partners.
Owning all the project "metadata"
---- Digesting and reconciling contracts and schedules of masters into our database.
---- Uploading and Submitting final projects to our distribution system.
---- Updating the Project Database, making sure tasks and due dates are accurate.
---- Archiving Assets into Cloud Storage.
---- Input and Update UPCs, Catalog Numbers, ISRCs.
---- Reviewing our analytics dashboards to understand trends and performance and share updates with the broader team.
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
-- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
-- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
-- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
-- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
-- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/JeRBoNZYQvNyLQVV8
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Coordinator
Job Function : ""