Dim Mak, the LA-based lifestyle brand founded by Grammy-nominated DJ/Producer Steve Aoki, incorporating record label, publishing, clothing, and events is seeking an experienced, highly organized, and highly proactive Operations Manager. Must be fully versed in the delivery of both physical and digital music products to distributors and retailers. Must have direct experience with content management systems. Must be able to manage relationships with both artist/management, vendors, and in-house to ensure the delivery of properly formatted assets on deadline. Must be adept in working with a high-volume release schedule consisting mainly of singles and EPs with tight turn times.
• Setting up and delivering new releases to the distributor (FUGA), and international label deals, as well as direct retailers such as Beatport.
• Oversee all company metadata, including generating catalog numbers, UPCs, ISRCs
• Compiling and maintaining label copy for each release, including composers, publishers, and splits
• Collecting production assets (audio, metadata, artwork, video)
• Coordinate audio mastering and QC all final audio
• Managing the release schedule and release date moves
• Creating weekly sales reports for campaign reports and reporting retail wins to management
• Coordinate the creation of marketing drivers and update distributor with regular marketing highlights
• Submitting music videos for broadcast TV and DSPs
• Managing physical production for CD and vinyl
• Managing anti-piracy protection
• Maintaining databases for ownership rights claims (i.e. for YouTube, SoundExchange, and the like)
• Creating private streaming and MP3 download links
• Coordinating retail price points with distributor and retailers
• Packaging assets for radio, club promote, DJ pools, and licensing send-outs
• Troubleshooting media or metadata issues
• Troubleshooting art and audio files
• Coordinate retail program submissions in conjunction with the marketing department
• Soundcloud and Facebook / Instagram Whitelisting
• Oversee Youtube claim removals for partner monetization deals
• A highly organized and proactive individual with high attention to detail.
• Minimum 3 years production experience at a record label or distribution company
• Proficient in Mac OSX, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Solid knowledge of industry-accepted file formats for art, music, and video
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• We offer medical and dental insurance via Blue Shield as well as vision via Medical Eye Service
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Administrative