Ninja Tune is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Publicity Assistant, based in LA, to support our UK based team on a full time basis. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking with at least 1 year of experience within the music industry who is eager to learn, hard working and passionate about music. The job will be focused on supporting the Publicity department, as well as helping with day-to-day admin tasks in the team.
- Overseeing and servicing blogs
- UK and US 3rd party playlist and Youtube channel pitching
- Maintaining the Ninja Tune press site
- Clipping, collating and archiving press results as and when they come in
- Compiling press reports as needed.
- Carrying out various research jobs
- Press pitching when required
- Help to build and update Ninja Tune’s press contact database
- Other punctual tasks upon request
- Monitor email@example.com
- Attention to detail
- Research and analytical skills
- Team player
- Punctual and professional.
- Eager to be here and have a general interest in how an indie record label functions.
- Receptive to directions, open to asking questions and giving/receiving feedback as you go.
- Familiar with the Ninja Tune roster and/or the type of music we release
- A keen interest in new media opportunities and playlists as much traditional print / online press
- Passionate about Ninja Tune releases, including our wider labels.
Ninja Tune is an Equal Opportunities employer. We encourage all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising