Media Outlet Manager
The Manager of Publicity will develop, implement and execute publicity campaigns on behalf of all artists on Pure Noise Records’ extensive roster. As well as grow and maintain relationships with media and other outlets on behalf of Pure Noise Records.
- Pitching our artists to media outlets for interviews and features
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with media outlets
- Drafting and proofing press releases, media pitches and any other public communications on behalf of Pure Noise or their artists
- Managing and updating media calendar, press kits for all artists and any campaign planning materials
- Building and maintaining press lists and compiling all press coverage
- Coordinating logistics for all artist interviews, assist with media events as needed
- Assist in preparing artists for media interviews
- Monitor social media activity of the Pure Noise roster
- Collaborate with product managers and other team members to create and execute successful press campaigns for each individual release
- Proven experience working in industry-related PR
- Strong knowledge of current affairs and trends in the music industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects based on deadlines and any other factors
- Effective communicator and ability to work alongside fellow Pure Noise team members, as well as artist and managers
Please submit writing samples with your resume.
At Pure Noise, we offer full medical benefits, 401K and two weeks paid vacation every year. Salary ranges from $40,000 to $60,000 dependent upon experience. Position is based in Nashville, TN.
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising, Customer Service