Internship Description/Responsibilities: No matter what kind of music you're into, great taste and an open mind are required for this internship! But we'll be especially happy if you like rock, jazz, and classical (our three most popular genres). We are seeking a part-time intern to assist in all aspects of Qobuz US operations, including:
● Content: playlists, metadata, curation
● Social media marketing: posts, comments, DMs
● Data operations
● Other ad hoc requests from the team
● Familiarity with a wide range of music across genres and ability to write/edit articles and short
descriptions about all genres of music
● Interest and/or experience in social media management
● Knowledge of Hi-Fi audio gear and audio formats, e.g encoding formats (FLAC, WAV, etc.) bit depth
and sample rates, headphone/speaker manufacturers and the basics of their functionality, etc.
● Familiarity with MS Office and Google Suite
● Familiarity with livestream productions (Streamyard)
● Familiarity with photo/video editing (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere)
YOU MUST BE A STUDENT RECEIVING COLLEGE CREDIT FOR THIS INTERNSHIP. IT IS UNPAID. 10-15 hours/week, flexible schedule within 10AM-6PM ET.
Job Type : Internship
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising