AWAL is seeking a Retail Marketing & Sales Manager - must be located in the New York, NY area.
3 months with possible extension
Pay up to $31/hr.
Will be Hybrid
Must provide proof of vaccination
Must have the legal right to work in the United States
We’re looking for someone to:
- Act as day-to-day liaison to US physical retail accounts and US and Canadian distributors.
- Create retail marketing plans, book programs and advertising, and manage retail marketing budgets.
- Generate and circulate weekly and monthly sales, pre-order, and inventory reports.
- Collect and organize release pitch assets and retail marketing creative deliverables.
- Organize promotions, contesting, and in-store events.
- Facilitate stock movements and direct to artist product orders.
- Reconcile monthly statements, invoices, and chargebacks.
- Communicate marketing updates to sales accounts and distributors.
- Prepare for, attend and capture notes for internal project and external sales calls.
- Maintain department release schedule and asset collection.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Passion for and experience in physical music sales and retail marketing, preferably at a label or distribution company.
- Excellent at relationship management with internal teams, artist management, and external account partners.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize through excellent time management skills, adapt to changing priorities, and manage high intensity situations while maintaining professionalism and poise.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel and GSuite
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Apply at: https://jobs.yoh.com/job-details/music-marketing-sales-assistant-in-marketing--public-relations-or-media-jobs-127938