RETAIL SALES & PROMOTIONS MANAGER
Polyvinyl is seeking a RETAIL SALES & PROMOTIONS MANAGER to join our sales department on a full-time basis. This role reports directly to our Sales Director. You will be responsible for Polyvinyl’s wholesale physical product sales to distributors and record stores worldwide, as well as retail promotions worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity that requires sales experience, attention to detail, constant communication, and collaboration with team members. We’re looking for someone creative and assertive with a background in music sales and distribution.
- You genuinely enjoy music in physical formats and get excited about record stores.
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the music industry and/or retail sales and distribution.
- You understand high-level planning and are able to create marketing plans for physical retail sales.
- You have a knack for creative and exciting promotional campaigns.
- You have experience with email marketing and know how to plan and launch successful campaigns.
- You have experience working with sales reports, budgets, and big picture planning.
- You are able to work well within a team.
- You have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and love contributing to a team atmosphere.
- You are extremely organized, self-starting and have a strong understanding of prioritizing and managing multiple projects at a time.
- You are dependable and able to thrive in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- You are an exceptional communicator and responsive to critique and collaboration.
- You are passionate about music!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage our physical retail sales to stores and distributors
- Oversee our retail marketing and promo campaigns
- Oversee monthly sales statements and reporting
- Create sales goals and retail marketing plans for each release
- Work closely with our worldwide network of distribution partners
- Coordinate inventory and stock levels with our warehouse and distributors
- Organize promotional opportunities
- Plan and write regular email newsletters to record stores
- Pitch our releases to distribution partners and sales teams
- Pitch for exclusive vinyl releases with our partners
- Salaried position
- Health insurance and retirement plan
- Ten annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
- Salary based on experience
This is a full time (Monday - Friday) position and is open immediately. This can be a remote position or located at one of the Polyvinyl offices in Champaign, IL or Austin, TX.
For consideration please send a resume to email@example.com by Noon CST November 7, 2022.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Sales