HOW TO APPLY:
Please send résumé & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TANGO is a digital content management and distribution company emphasizing in the Music Industry with a core competency
to provide structure and assistance to the current and future footprint of our clients’ digital presence while increasing their
exposure and maximizing their revenues on multiple platforms. We are providing clarity to the confusing landscape that is the
TANGO is looking to add a technologically savvy team member to our Distribution/Rights Administration Team that manages
sound recording and publishing copyrights on behalf of our rights holders. This is for someone with a strong professional
demeanor to help develop and nurture TANGO’s end-to-end copyright management process. Positive traits like being a detail
oriented, self-motivated, growth hungry, multi-tasking, great verbal and written communication, team player extraordinaire are
well-regarded and will move you to the front of the line.
• Proficient music industry knowledge.
• Extensive knowledge of copyrights & ownership details.
• Extensive knowledge of Master Recordings, Music Compositions (Publishing + Songwriter’s shares).
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish/English).
• 2+ years of experience with a YouTube MCN - YouTube Certification highly preferred.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient knowledge of digital music distribution.
• Proficient knowledge of project management and communication software, (e.g. Slack, Asana, Skype, etc.).
• Highly organized, communicative and a diligent self-starter.
• Holistically refine and further develop a 360° proactive copyright management program across all clients.
• Work closely with TANGO’s team and clients to identify and process ownership conflicts w/any 3rd parties,
monitoring, maintaining and limiting copyright issue pipeline.
• Handle all in-bound content issues with prompt communication and action items, including liaising with all DSPs,
YouTube, SoundExchange, etc.
• Maintain tracking systems for all incoming/outgoing issues.
• Monitor and police TANGO client releases and copyrights, identifying any pirated material across all DSPs.
• Proactively and periodically monitor client catalogs - refining and reviewing the content flow to effectively manage
and police rights.
• Maintain a list of Key Performance Indicators with periodic reporting to both clients and management.
• Assist clients in properly registering copyrights.
• Responsible for TANGO’s YouTube Ownership Issue pipeline.
GOALS + OBJECTIVES:
• Learn TANGO’s infrastructure quickly – understanding clients, catalog and business structures.
• Contribute & strategize copyright management techniques with the goal of maintaining a low issue threshold of
content with active copyright issues.
• Keep TANGO’s reputation in-tact and well-regarded in the marketplace.
• Able to establish and maintain positive relationships with 3rd party conflicting owners/aggregators.
• Work closely with TANGO clients to educate and develop copyright ownership knowledge, tools and actions.
EXTRAS + HUGE PLUSES:
• MAC User.
• Established relationships with distributors, aggregators and DSPs partners.
• Client Acquisitions: Ability to refer Artists, bring new catalog + clients into the TANGO Family (Commission structure
available. More details after application is accepted.).
SALARY / EMPLOYMENT STRUCTURE:
• Competitive Market Salary (DOE)
• Full-Time (W2) option available
• Contractor (W9) option available
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : A&R, A&R Admin, Administrative, Analyst, Artist Management, Artist Relations, Business Development, Business Management, Finance & Accounting, Product Development, Product Management, Publishing Admin