IndieFlow is growing quickly and we are once again hiring! We are looking for a music management oriented Sales Manager with a winning attitude and desire to increase IndieFlow's growing customer base.
- Receive incoming sales calls from potential clients.
- Demo the IndieFlow software over web conference to incoming leads– with the purpose and goal of increasing IndieFlow’s subscriber base.
- Expanding IndieFlow’s sales operations in the US, finding additional sales channels to acquire more customers.
- Initiating outbound sales efforts with the goal of generating demand, partnership and relevant leads
- Leading and tapping into social media active musician Facebook groups. Establishing thought leadership in the groups with the purpose of increasing IndieFlow’s exposure.
- Initiating relationships with music industry partners.
- Conducting bi-weekly sales group webinars, demoing the IndieFlow software.
- Working together with IndieFlow’s product team and providing feedback on potential product features geared to increasing sales.
- Writing sales emails to increase touch points with the potential prospects.
- Music background- a must!
- Result driven and goal oriented individual who is ready to take on a role in a fast growing startup.
- 2+ years past experience in one on one sales (inbound and outbound - major advantage).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read and translate customer needs to sales offering.
- Past experience in ideating and producing social media content (advantage).
- Past experience in marketing with the goal of increasing organic traffic to website (advantage).
- Past experience in CRM, sales automation and lead flow management (advantage).
APPLY HERE: Sales Manager
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Entry Level, Coordinator, Manager
Job Function : Sales