Secretly Distribution International Project Co-Ordinator
Secretly Distribution Seeks International Project Co-Ordinator
Title: International Project Co-Ordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: London, UK (remote until further notice)
Reports to: Head of International Projects
Company Summary: Secretly Distribution is a global digital and physical distribution company, working with some of the most exciting labels and artists in the independent music sector. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Position Overview: A brilliant opportunity to join the growing international team at Secretly Distribution. This junior position will assist a team of project managers and a head of international projects to co-ordinate and arrange a vast variety of releases. This person will need to be highly organized, enthusiastic and ready to take on new challenges in a quick and efficient manner. They will be dealing with a team of people internally as well as liaising with our international offices and, further afield, our global distribution and promotion partners. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first role in the music industry to gain experience and knowledge in record releasing from a wide ranging selection of labels and artists. It does not require previous music industry experience, but some knowledge of the type of releases Secretly Distribution works on is a bonus. It is based in our Shoreditch, London office and reports to the Head of International Projects. There will be a requirement to work from home until it is safe to reopen our office.
- Administrative support to our growing project management team and head of international projects
- Creating daily sales flash reports to circulate company wide
- Carefully maintaining release data and uploading to distributor partners internationally
- Liaising with our US based logistics team for promo and stock shipments
- Scheduling team meetings and international meetings with distribution and promo partners
- Setting agendas and taking/circulating notes
- Creating reports for our label partners
- Scheduling artist promo with label partners and artist managers
- Maintaining our release and announce schedule overview
- Attending shows and being a key member of our international team
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates:
- Strong organizational skills
- A willingness to help find quick solutions to problems
- Great communication skills and a positive outlook
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and excel/word/google sheets
- A commitment to learn and grow within the independent music industry
- A love of music and a desire to keep up with current sounds and trends!
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/rJdLnmUb5XyfAVeu5
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Coordinator
Job Function : ""