Secretly Distribution Seeks Streaming Account Coordinator
Title: Streaming Account Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN, Brooklyn, NY, or Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Streaming Account Manager
Company Summary: Secretly Distribution is a curated distribution company working globally with premiere independent labels and artists. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond.
Position Summary: Secretly Distribution seeks a Streaming Account Coordinator to fill a newly created position within a growing digital department. This is a full-time position based in one of our US offices (New York, LA, Bloomington). The new hire will provide support for key North American DSP relationships including Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon, while working closely with our existing digital accounts team to support release pitching efforts and present best practices to our distributed partners. This role reports to the Streaming Accounts Manager.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Streaming Account Manager and wider digital team to shepherd new releases across digital retail accounts
- Join and contribute on regular calls, in-person meetings, and playbacks with key DSP partners and distributed label partners
- Foster strong relationships with digital retail account representatives and editorial teams
- Keep distributed partners updated and informed on the status of digital accounts, promotional visibility for new releases and catalog, marketing feedback, and relevant industry happenings
- Consistently update a library of streaming-related best practice resources
- Assisting distributed partners with Spotify, Apple Music, and other relevant DSP verification and like requests
- Maintaining an ever-evolving release schedule and ensuring relevant partners are kept up to date regarding changes in real time
- 1+ years of experience at a label, distributor, artist management company or DSP in a digital marketing, streaming, sales, or project management role
- Pre-existing relationships or account management experience with DSPs a plus
- Active interest in emerging technologies and trends as they relate to streaming and digital sales
- Effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to set priorities, multitask and meet deadlines
- Interest and knowledge of Secretly Distribution’s catalog and current roster of distributed partners
- A deep passion for discovering and talking about new music across a variety of genres
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/eu3T3Jc38EWRp8k38
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Coordinator
Job Function : ""