Title: Video and Social Accounts Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN or Brooklyn, NY
Reports to: Video and Social Accounts Manager
Company Summary: Secretly Distribution is a curated distribution company working globally with premiere independent labels and artists. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond.
Position Summary: Secretly Distribution seeks a Video and Social Accounts Coordinator to fill a newly created position within a growing digital department. This is a full-time position based in one of our US offices (New York, LA, Bloomington). The new hire will provide support for key North American DSP relationships including YouTube, VEVO, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and additional developing platforms, while working closely with our existing digital marketing teams and distributed partners. This role reports to the Video and Social Accounts Manager.
- Support select DSP relationships in North America
- Join and contribute on regular calls, in-person meetings, and playbacks with key DSP partners and distributed label partners
- Assisting with formulating and solicitations editorial features and on and off-platform support
- Liaise with distributed label and artist partners on strategy, scheduling, and reporting
- Work closely with the wider digital marketing team to determine release priority and pitch relevant tracks and albums to DSPs
- Consistently updating a library of video and social media platform best practice resources
- Submitting and maintaining Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and other relevant DSP verification requests
- 1+ years of experience at a label, distributor, artist management company or DSP in a digital marketing, streaming, sales, social management facing role
- Pre-existing relationships or account management experience with DSPs a plus
- Active interest in emerging technologies and trends as they relate to the intersection of social platforms and streaming media
- Knowledgeable regarding navigation and application of Facebook Business Manager
- Effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to set priorities, multitask and meet deadlines
- Interest and knowledge of Secretly Distribution’s catalog and current roster of distributed partners
- A deep passion for discovering and talking about new music across a variety of genres
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/UDQbSFsvhdCKd1Pa9
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Coordinator
Job Function : ""