Senior Manager, International Marketing and Promotions
WHO WE ARE
Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label founded in 2007, with offices in Los Angeles and London. Dedicated to long-term artist development, the label has a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres including Blxst, Albert Hammond Jr, The Aces, Flawes, and Beartooth. The Red Bull Records UK team is responsible for all UK and international marketing and promotions efforts outside of the US. This role offers a unique opportunity for someone with a passion for music and innovative and creative international marketing and promotions strategies to work across a range of globally focused artist projects.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
• Maintain close relationships with US/UK project leads and the label team, our distributor and external marketing and promotions teams around the world, to execute marketing strategies effectively on a global scale.
• Act as primary communication liaison between artist/manager, label team, and relevant external partners for all things international.
• Work with our global distributor to ensure all projects are prioritized and fully supported via their international teams.
• Provide regular reporting and in-depth analysis (as well as retrospectives on marketing initiatives) to inform and guide campaign strategy and monitor growth, goals, and trends.
STRATEGIC PLANNING & MARKETING
• Identify international opportunities, adapt and develop campaigns/tools/assets for local audiences while prioritizing brand consistency and audience growth, engagement, and consumption.
• Develop project budgets in conjunction with US/UK project leads and finance team, managing and maximizing spend while ensuring fiscal responsibility.
• Support US/UK project leads on international sales and physical production & distribution, working with our E-Commerce & Merchandising Manager and distributor to ensure accuracy of international forecasts and delivery of product.
• Manage digital advertising strategy, overseeing campaign execution and results with relevant external digital agencies in consultation with internal US/UK project leads and digital team.
• Establish and implement international press and radio strategies in line with marketing objectives, hiring and managing local press and radio teams when needed.
• Manage artists' international schedules as it relates to promotions, book artist travel, accompany artist on international promotion trips
COLLABORATION & DISCOVERY
• Collaborate closely with teams to drive international strategy across campaigns with key partners including Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon, Deezer, etc.
• Develop collaboration strategies with Red Bull in coordination with VP, Global Brand Integration.
• Identify value-added marketing initiatives by seeking out opportunities that support the release strategy, including advertising, creative partnerships, and new technologies/platforms on both a global and/or niche/localized level as required.
• Demonstrate experience within marketing and promotion within a record label or distributor (5+ years preferred)
• International marketing experience (essential)
• Frontline promotions experience (press and/or radio) preferred
• Measurable success in delivering international marketing campaigns for new and established artists along with strong knowledge of international music markets, media outlets and radio
• Extensive network of international contacts with solid experience working across all digital aspects of modern marketing campaigns
• Currently at manager level at least, with a view to stepping up
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Marketing