The Senior Production Account Manager – North America will be responsible for overseeing the production process of all music formats from start to finish for a wide variety of US based music industry clients. The position, which can be performed remotely, requires strong organisational and communication skills; great attention to detail; the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and an awareness of the ever-changing music marketplace. Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who takes initiative. They will have both production and customer services experience within the music industry at a management level, as well as a strong passion for, and understanding of creative music packaging.
1. Account management and development of North American Music clients
2. Overseeing the entire production process of vinyl, CDs, DVDs, MC cassettes and boxsets
3. Processing client’s manufacturing orders from receipt of artwork and audio masters
4. Liaising daily with both music industry clients and global supply partners to request and pass
on all relevant information relating to manufacturing orders
5. Setting production schedules and ensuring all orders are delivered on time
6. Keeping an accurate and detailed log of all production activity for every client order
7. Working alongside the creative studio and members of the Music team to develop packaging
8. Involved in the procurement of complex and bespoke packaging
9. Liaising with artworkers and designers to ensure all artwork is correctly received and processed
Key Skills and Experience:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication
2. Ability to multitask
3. Highly organised and able to demonstrate a methodical approach
4. Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
5. Use initiative to prioritise tasks to ensure key deadlines are met
6. Problem solving
7. Commercially minded
8. Ability to develop business with existing clients
9. Ability to think strategically
10. Ability to work remotely and as part of an open and creative group environment
11. Excellent understanding of the physical music product manufacturing process
12. Specific knowledge and understanding of deluxe and bespoke packaging
Salary commensurate to experience
Benefits include 25 days annual paid holiday + public holidays
Flexible remote working in place.
Interested parties should email their resume & covering letter to:-
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""