Senior Tour & Festival Publicist
Pitch Perfect PR - Senior Tour and Festival Publicist
This is a full-time position, based in Chicago or New York.
The Senior Tour & Festival Publicist is responsible for planning and executing tour and festival PR campaigns across the roster.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of tour publicity experience in the music industry, including:
- pitching local media surrounding shows/tours
- inviting national and local media to concerts
- pitching in person press opportunities for artists on tour
- communicating with artists, management and record labels
- organizing and distributing press reports to clients
- organizing guest lists for concerts and attending media lists for festivals
- handling photo pass assignments
- staying up to date on writers and editors in regional markets
The ideal candidate already has active and good relationships with many regional journalists, editors, and local NPR producers who handle/cover music, as well as has a track record of spearheading successful tour press campaigns. Festival PR experience is a plus.
Experience with book, comedy, television, and hospitality PR is also welcome.
The person should be very detail-oriented, organized, able to multitask, passionate about music, enjoy attending live music performances, and overall excited about our various projects.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow with this company and be a part of Pitch Perfect for a long time.
Compensation - $45K-$55K depending on experience.
Interested applicants should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full list of our clients, please visit pitchperfectpr.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Middle Level
Job Function : ""