Social Impact Manager
BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The Social Impact Manager will help build a workplace and community in which everyone can thrive, along with helping lead BeatStars’ efforts in social awareness initiatives within the community. This individual will lead initiatives that focus on racial equality and social awareness, ensure that our commitments are put into reality, increase awareness on these issues within our community, and help empower individuals to act in their respective roles.
• Manage the execution of the social impact strategy across BeatStars to ensure it is integrated with core business programs/objectives and advances the company’s mission and commitments.
• Develop and deploy community relations programming in partnership with identified partners with an eye toward brand visibility, equity, and local community impact
• Nurture strategic relationships and work cross-functionally to plan, deliver and review initiatives that consistently demonstrate the best bits of BeatStars’ mission and values.
• Provide day-to-day support for new program development. Research social issues and nonprofit organizations as needed to inform development of new programs and community engagement strategies in priority markets. Conduct market research and benchmark studies to assess company positioning and community needs.
• Build a multi-year roadmap and establish metrics to measure progress against key commitments and results
• Develop measurement tools, aggregating and analyzing data to show programs’ outcomes and impact.
• Perform other related duties as assigned and as priorities change.
• 3+ years of direct work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and/or college student communities.
• Knowledge of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Social Impact/Giving and Human Resources.
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to identify and recommend process improvements, system overhauls, and solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to share a vision that influences and empowers others to act.
• Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams to meet goals and drive growth, impact, and organizational performance.
• Experienced communicator and ability to build and maintain relationships within the landscape of racial justice and relative social groups.
• An understanding of company values and the music industry, to understand how these, intersect with social issues.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: U.S., Remote
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Visual Insurance, PTO, Employee discounts, Work from home, Flexible hours, Home Internet, Company-sponsored Equipment, Lifetime BeatStars Membership.
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising, Customer Service