BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy and content in order to increase brand awareness, social media following, and account subscriptions.
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy
- Manage & oversee the day-to-day management of social media accounts
- Work closely with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media strategies that help achieve relative goals
- Provide social trend forecasts and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in social media management.
- Direct experience working across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Previous experience with social media management and analytics tools
- Intuitive understanding of consumer branding with an ability to naturally adopt our brand's tone of voice & visual identity.
- Creative and resourceful; always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to connect with audiences
- Social strategy skills; can help develop and execute the social media marketing strategy for various products
- Strong work ethic; enjoy taking initiative and able to figure out how you can help the business succeed
- Multitasker extraordinaire; able to handle multiple projects without missing deadlines
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Music knowledge
- Must have experience with the BeatStars website
- Must be able to work remotely
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Social Media