Social Media Manager
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, the Clio Awards Marketing team is looking for a creative manager to produce original digital content for our social audiences across Clio Awards social channels. The position will be remote through the summer and transition to a hybrid remote + in-office schedule in September.
This position will be responsible for ideating, producing and executing content for the Clio Awards social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. The manager will also be responsible for strategic recommendations, monitoring social channels, and reporting results and insights.
To be successful in this role, strong candidates must demonstrate a mastery of social media marketing as well as strong grammar and creative writing. They also must be able to work well with multiple internal and external teams.
· Strategize and coordinate Clio Awards use of social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
· Produce and optimize content within the brand voice to drive engagement
· Work with internal teams to build creative social campaigns for each Clio program that will drive awareness, award submissions and engagement
· Attend all Clio events (awards ceremonies, virtual events, judging sessions, panels, etc.) and provide real-time social coverage
· Generate quarterly analytic reports highlighting strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, with action items on how to improve performance
· Develop and manage content calendar for all social platforms including key cultural moments and Clio program announcements
· Collaborate with Sales on social sponsor benefits, fulfilling deliverables and performance reporting
· Build and manage a network of freelance creative designers for key social projects
· Maintain a frequently updated list of best practices in social media for the Clio Awards
· Minimum 3-5 years' experience as social media professional
· Proven mastery of social media marketing via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
· Experience with social media management platforms including Sprout Social and Buffer
· Experience implementing successful paid social campaigns a plus
· Strong awareness of digital processes and best practices
· Creative, meticulously accurate, typo-free writing skills
· Experience implementing successful paid social campaigns on LinkedIn a plus
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Willingness to travel and work occasional evenings and/or weekends
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
· B2B marketing experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
· Social marketing experience for a global brand
· Personal interest in advertising and pop culture
About The Clio Awards:
The Clio Awards is the esteemed international awards competition for the creative business. Founded in 1959 to celebrate high achievement in advertising, the Clios annually and throughout the year recognize the work, the agencies, and the talent -- across advertising, sports, fashion, music, entertainment, and healthcare -- that push boundaries and establish new precedents.
Clio's year-round celebration of creativity includes a daily editorial content platform, Muse by Clio, that highlights the best in creativity from the advertising world and beyond with original stories and guest essays from the industry's top talent, and Ads of The World, an international database cataloging the work of an ever-evolving industry.
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Middle Level
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising