FiXT is seeking an experienced music industry Social Media Manager. This position will report to the Marketing Director, and work closely with the company's marketing and operations team. Position may be performed remotely.
The Social Media Manager position will be responsible for publishing content (audio, video, images, text) across brand owned social media channels for FIXT, as well as responding to fan/customer comments and engaging with the FiXT community. The job will require strong copywriting and organizational skills, be an independent worker, and must have a positive attitude.
• Must have have music industry related social media management experience.
• Must be proficient with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok.
• Must be passionate about the label's artists and music.
FiXT is an internationally recognized, 100% independent artist-owned record label. FiXT’s catalog of 3,000+ tracks and has garnered over 2.5 billion online streams connecting with a core audience of gamers, sci-fi enthusiasts and comic book fans. Founded in 2006, FIXT has offices in Los Angeles and Iowa, operating multiple label divisions with a combined label roster of 25 active artists and serves a worldwide fanbase of customers in over 130 countries. FiXT’s music has received over 1,000 Film/TV/Video Game placements, including titles such as: Avengers: Endgame, Blade Runner 2049, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Westworld, Power Rangers, Lexus, Suicide Squad, Iron Man, Alien Covenant, Robocop, Jack Reacher, Deadpool, Lucy, Pacific Rim, PubG, Call of Duty, Assassin’s Creed, Dead Rising, UFC, NFL, MLB and more.
Company Core Values:
Integrity • Passion • Ambition • Excellence • Pioneering
• Publishing text, images, audio and video on social media platforms from multiple label accounts.
• Creating/coordinating social media content either directly or collaboratively with other FiXT staff.
• Proof all content for accuracy, grammar, correct tags & links before publishing + reviewing after posts are public.
• Maintaining the social media content calendar and working with marketing team to support the release of music, videos, merchandise and news.
• Collaborate / brainstorm new and creative ways to amplify content and increase engagement.
• Analyze social media campaigns and optimize for effectiveness.
• Stay informed of Social Media best practices and trends to leverage and/or communicate accordingly (ie – utilizing hashtags on Instagram, etc…).
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy.
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Effective time management. Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to provided deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have great interpersonal skills, work well within a team environment and take direction and feedback well.
• Must be self-motivated and take initiative with minimal direction.
• Highly creative, imaginative, and curious about the tasks at hand.
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
• Sick/Vacation Time (40hrs/year baseline)
• Holiday Pay (6 observed paid holidays each year)
• Telemedicine Health Plan (no cost to employee)
• Flex Spending Account (employer funded base, with option for employee contributions)
• Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy (no cost to employee)
• Long Term Disability Policy (no cost to employee)
• Voluntary Dental Plan (employee funded with pre-tax pay-roll deduction)
• Voluntary Vision Plan (employee funded with pre-tax pay-roll deduction)
Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Social Media