Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
Since 2008 BeatStars has been the pioneering and go-to online music marketplace to connect millions of recording artists and music producers worldwide. BeatStars is also the leading A&R discovery tool for all the major and independent labels. Most recently, BeatStars partnered with Sony Publishing to launch its publishing arm on the platform.
Now, with over 3 million monthly active users, we've paid over $200M to our creator community. We continue to support independent musicians with the tools, community, opportunities, and education they need to earn a living doing what they love.
What You’ll Be Doing
Having grown substantially in the last two years with no sign of slowing down, we are looking for an experienced Sr. Growth Marketing Manager. As our Sr. Growth Marketing Manager, you will be partnering with our sales and marketing team to develop and launch innovative campaigns across social, search, display, affiliate, audio, and more. You will play an integral role in defining and executing our growth strategy, owning day-to-day campaign management and working with an annual marketing budget, so we can continue scaling our customer base and driving lifetime value.
- Manage campaigns across various online and offline channels, optimize our spend, drive key acquisition metrics and profitable growth
- Oversee and coordinate strategic outreach to the partner base, supporting global campaign planning, execution, measurement, and continuous improvement
- Craft and execute demand programs and other core marketing services in individual geographies, collaborating with global marketing teams for digital marketing, data management and design support
- You will be responsible for testing and scaling paid social media, display, and video advertising
- This role will be focused on developing paid channel growth beyond SEM, including Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google Display, and YouTube
- Lead experimentation, gain valuable customer insights, analyze results and implement new findings
- Partner with our marketing team, communicate creative successes and failures and refine asset roadmapping
- Present learnings to our team and influence decision-making at a company level
- Design integrated marketing and growth programs, establishing standard processes and tools for ongoing work
- Partner with marketing operations to extend the reach of marketing automation impact ( e.g. lead nurturing, customer retention, etc.)
- Contribute to the organization's strategic planning process, working closely with Market Management to align local go-to-market strategies with business objectives and key results
- Apply local, regional, and globais insights when designing programs to drive sustained engagement with our platform
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendors that contribution to local and global programs including agencies, direct mail providers and telemarketing services
- Promote a culture of experimentation, ensuring that lessons learned are documented and used in subsequent efforts
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in growth marketing for a B2C SaaS, digital or tech company.
- Experience managing paid social or search is a MUST
- Proven track record of managing high performance teams to drive strategy, manage budgets, and accelerate new user growth
- Expertise in marketing tracking and attribution, utilizing tools such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, HubSpot, MetaData, 6Sense, Google Analytics, Heap, SFDC, and others.
- Proven track record of scaling marketing spend and driving profitable growth
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and curiosity to drive ongoing optimization
- To understand artists/creators, their teams, and the music ecosystem is big PLUS.
- Experience managing large enterprise budgets
- An ideal candidate is ready to dig in and execute inside of various platforms while also being able to plan the strategy for global markets
- Also must be capable of managing agency relationships
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results including deciphering incremental impact and test results
- Proficiency in SQL, Python or related querying language a strong plus
- Strong collaborator able to work with internal stakeholders and drive coordination between marketing, product and sales
This role might be for you if you:
- Previously led change and built consensus in a dynamic environment
- Developed integrated marketing programs using inbound and outbound marketing tactics, A/ B and multivariate testing
- Deep experience in strategic, goal driven planning and reporting
- Proven history of success working with ambiguous situations, new problems, and global work groups
- Thrive when managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong bias for action
- Highly collaborative - marketing and sales colleague agree you are an exemplary partner
- Passion for Results: Drive high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously work to meet or exceed challenging goals; derive satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement
- Compelling Communication and Influencing Skills : Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicate in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others' attention
- Analytical Skills: Secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify core issues; commit to an action plan after weighing alternative solutions against decision criteria; proactively and quickly make sense of complex issues; respond effectively to complex and ambiguous situations
- Business Acumen: Demonstrate a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth; draws from personal experience to quickly evaluate business plans and processes to identify data or recommendations that need further investigation
We're a small and growing team working together closely and operating with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 50% for dependents
- 14 PTO days and 5 sick days
- Accommodating in a remote-first work environment
- 12 weeks of parental leave paid at 100%
- Flexible work hours
- $70-month tech reimbursement
- Virtual social events and a sense of community (even online)
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale in a global environment
Send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here: Jobs — BeatStars World
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Marketing