US Streaming Account Manager (NYC or LA) - Partisan Records
Partisan Records are seeking a US Streaming Manager to join our global marketing team. The applicant will preferably be based in New York, however LA-based applicants will also be considered. The role will report to the Global Head of Streaming and will be responsible for all aspects of the label’s streaming strategy and execution in the US and Canada. With a focus on developing and maintaining all relevant local relationships, the successful candidate will also have a strong understanding of the digital landscape as a whole, an aptitude for analytics, and an ability to identify and translate audience behavior to drive results across DSPs. Partisan Records is home to an exciting roster of established and developing artists that include IDLES, Fontaines DC, Laura Marling, Léa Sen, Cigarettes After Sex, Fela Kuti, Cymande, NoSo, and Geese, among many others, and this role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of a dynamic and collaborative global team, growing with the company.
- Manage strong day-to-day relationships with key DSP partners while working closely with our existing head of streaming to support release campaign strategy and execution.
- Building and maintaining relationships with label relations and editorial teams at key accounts.
- Pitching for playlists and editorial opportunities.
- Support and develop relationships with secondary accounts across multiple territories.
- Submission to key partner pitch tools and distribution forms.
- Develop creative and unique campaign initiatives in collaboration with artists, managers, and Partisan team members to drive streaming performance and audience development for our artists.
- Educate artists and managers of product updates, initiatives, best practices, and other relevant news.
- Creation of decks and presentations for partner meetings, including the use of analytics to tell persuasive and compelling stories that support our campaigns.
- Share playlisting assets and social media support requests around DSP opportunities.
- Communications of placements and playlisting to internal and management teams.
- Keep distribution partners updated and informed on campaigns and pitches.
Highly organized and acute attention to detail.
Enthusiasm for collaboration and communication with other team members.
Readiness to bring ideas to the table.
At least 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role, working with labels and streaming account management.
Pre-existing relationships or account management experience with DSPs is a plus.
Active interest in emerging technologies and trends as they relate to streaming.
Effective communication and time management skills.
Provision of all necessary technology, including laptop and contribution to mobile phone plan.
Paid time off.
Paid activism hours.
Health and wellbeing subsidy.
TO APPLY: https://forms.gle/4d1Vi8fndDcTC63R8
Diversity and Inclusion: Partisan Records is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Sales