FUGA, a leading international digital music distribution platform headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a new Business Development Manager to join the team in New York or LA.
Your key responsibility is growing FUGA’s client-base through leading successful commercial partnerships in the region. Main components of the day to day business are:
- Responsible for growing business and driving key client signings within the region
- Maintaining close relationships with our key US clients
- Following the necessary processes for FUGA to sell its products and services in the US and to perform required client relations duties
- Managing contract negotiations and processes
- Manage and expand local client base, responsible delivering regional targets
- Represent FUGA at industry conferences and events
- Constantly be looking for new business opportunities, and learning new company products and services in order to represent them to the market
- Contribute to the development of FUGA’s product and service offerings through reporting requirements and requests back to internal teams
- Presenting FUGA’s story and conducting platform demos to incoming leads
- Qualifying and researching prospective partners and industry segments
- Reporting to SVP FUGA Americas
- Have five or more years of experience in the music industry
- Experienced working with independent music companies and understanding their business needs
- Have a strong industry network
- Naturally inspired by growing and maintaining client relationships
- Hold a passion for music platforms and technology
- Experience working in an international environment
- Able to pro-actively cultivate new business and contacts
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical skills and an ear for market trends and developments
- Experienced at negotiating contracts and commercial terms
- An expert in diverse conversations and on-your-feet creative direction
- Can easily think of new ways to position and describe music tech and services
- Some experience with digital distribution
- Have a strong understanding of the broader music rights landscape
Who we are:
- Enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech
- Egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunities
- Part of a dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London and Milan and representatives in Paris, Los Angeles, Korea and Brazil.
We operate at the heart of the music industry with clients such as Tommy Boy, Ultra Records, Curb Records, Spinnin' Records, Armada Music, Epitaph, Domino Recording Company and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, iTunes, and Apple Music. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
Apply for job via this link: https://fuga.recruitee.com/o/business-development-manager/c/new
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Finance & Accounting, Development/Fundraising, Customer Service