Community and Social Media Manager - Remote - East Coast
- Managing all online and offline activities for IndieFlow's community of artists with a goal of increasing activity on IndieFlow's music management platform.
- Maintaining an active community on the IndieFlow Discord channel to increase activity.
- Organizing and leading creative sessions on the Discord server, listening sessions, accountability groups, and office hours with the goal of guiding and assisting beginning and emerging artists.
- Managing IndieFlow’s social media channels (Instagram, TikTok & Youtube) and creating engaging content to increase online presence and engagement with the IndieFlow brand.
- Identifying relevant online and offline partners together with the IndieFlow content and artist development team with the goal of marketing IndieFlow software.
- Initiate marketing activities to generate demands and relevant leads.
- Leading and tapping into social media active musician Facebook groups.
- Establishing thought leadership in the music industry community to increase IndieFlow’s exposure.
- Musical background (active musician, artist manager, producer, etc.) - a must.
- Experience in Social Media (primarily TikTok, IG & YouTube) - a must.
- Experience in working with independent musicians - an advantage.
- 2+ Years in community management and online marketing - an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read and translate customer needs to community offering.
APPLY HERE: Community and Social Media Manager
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Manager
Job Function : Social Media, Digital Marketing, Artist Relations