Dangerbird Label Coordinator
This is a paid, hourly, 30-hour per week position with flexible scheduling based in Austin, TX. In this role you will undertake a wide variety of functions with particular focus on production, shipping, invoice and inventory tracking, social media management, web store support and retail marketing support. The ideal candidate is an indie music fan with experience in music retail, radio, touring, concert promotion or writing and an understanding of the music industry. Special consideration given to those with graphic design skills. We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented self-starter that wants to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing ongoing support to the label team by assisting with marketing, social media, website updates, research and data projects and other initiatives as assigned.
- Maintain and update multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and You Tube with strong brand identity and engaging voice.
- Writing and designing newsletters, retail sell sheets, website news updates and social media posts.
- Execute physical and digital asset servicing and perform ongoing mailing list maintenance (MailChimp, FileMaker Pro).
- Monitoring web store orders and inventory, directing customer service inquiries and maintaining communication with label client manager and warehouse staff.
- Assisting with Distributor on warehouse inventory management, stock ordering, shipping and tracking.
- Initiating and tracking production orders, stock transfers and invoices.
- Indie music fan and industry self-starter preferred (blogger, designer, promoter, retail, radio).
- Must be an exceptional communicator with strong copywriting skills.
- Proficient in G-Suite, MS Office, Dropbox, Hootsuite, WordPress and comfortable in Mac OS environment.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop and Premiere Pro - a huge plus.
- Must be highly organized, independent worker able to actively engage and contribute enthusiastically to a team atmosphere.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize competing tasks and critically assess the importance of different day-to-day requests and needs.
- Able to maintain organized project files for optimal collaboration with label team, distribution partners, artists, managers and other key partners.
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising, Marketing