The Design Internship at Kemado Group spans both the Label (Mexican Summer, Anthology Recordings) and Publishing (Anthology Editions) brands, and is responsible for generating and delivering all creative requests as assigned by Label and Publisher teams. A central responsibility of this role is representing both brands and working to establish symmetry when and where possible. An ideal candidate is able to juggle multiple projects at once, while staying cool, calm and collected. This position is based in New York City.
• Generate mock ups and iterations of artistic concepts delivered by staff and artists
• Proof and edit art packages
• Generate web based graphics in a variety of specs that are a derivative of the art
package/concept delivered by designers
• Workshop new ideas for marketing and social initiatives with design and creative teams
• Deliver all assets for digital advertising campaigns
• Provide general administrative assistance to the company as requested
• Work and store files in an organized fashion
• Website and social assets
• Flyer and promo creation (Buttons, patches etc.)
* Event assets creation (banners, posters etc.)
* Product photography
• Light design assist on book dev (usually image touch-ups)
* Print advertising and Marketing postcards
* Clothing and swag design (shirts, hats, bookmarks, matches etc.)
• Knowledge in Premiere Pro, After Effects are a plus, but not required
• Animation skills are a plus, but not required
• General knowledge in video editing
• Knowledge of photography and working with an SLR camera is a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Previous design experience at an agency, studio or in house is a plus but not required.
• To apply please email the following to email@example.com
– Cover Letter
– Portfolio or examples of previous work (link or pdf) if applicable
Job Type : Internship
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising