The digital team at Reach Records gets to be hands on in the mission of changing the way people see the world through crafting out release strategies and optimizing across all digital platforms. Working with Reach’s digital team means interacting with the artists, label, and DSPs and being involved with the newest features and technology in the music industry. The digital coordinator must love music, specifically hip hop, and industry relations are a plus. Your attention to detail and ability to problem solve quickly is essential. This position is full time, based in Atlanta. Digital Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Digital Strategy & Distribution.
• Manage new release uploads to all DSPs (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, etc.)
• Contribute to digital advertising, email, and SMS strategies (digital ad experience is not necessary but preferred)
• Communicate & collaborate with internal team as well as artists & managers on album campaigns
• Manage music & video catalog (new release uploads, metadata updates,)
• Focus on artists & label optimization on all DSPs (including new release & emerging artist pitches)
• Collaborate with Director of Digital Strategy to maintain email marketing content calendar
• Oversee website curation & maintenance
• Oversee Reach Records curated playlists
• Manage YouTube CMS & CMS for applicable accounts (take down 3rd party content that doesn’t have the permission of Reach Records on YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.)
• Send weekly reporting to artists and management teams on stats for artists
• Execute on digital asset & file uploading, tagging, etc.
• Upload all video content to our digital partners such as YouTube, VEVO, Apple Music, etc.
• Job description subject to change as the industry and digital landscape develop.
Apply Here: https://reachrecords.applytojob.com/apply/uppAGf0Tes/Digital-Coordinator
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : General Management, Development/Fundraising